Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Competition

My baby girl now know how to compete with her sister Qi ning for mummy's attention. Each time when she see me holding Qi ning, she would definitely crawl towards me and wnat me to hold her as well. Every now and then Qi Ning would complain "mummy why you carry Qi Yu and don't carry me?" And sometime she will tell me "I am angry already you don't carry me!" Sometime she would tell me she want to be carry like how I carry Qi Yu and she would act like a baby. I try to give her as much attention as I can but I guess it is not the same as when she was the only child at home!
Qi Yu is very clingy nowadays, whenever I am around, she would clingy to me and not want any other people to carry her. Qi Yu is able to understanding a fair bit of our conversation. For example, when I told my maid to look after Qi Yu while to go to do something, she would quitely turn around and grab hold of me tightly! They are learning so fast.

1 comment:

LHS said...

like my jo, headache, what a sibling rivalry here!