Thursday, May 10, 2007

Flu bugs

During labor day holiday, we took Qi Ning and Qi Yu for a morning swim with my brother's kids. I think Qi Ning is not used to the cold water in the morning, she got a running nose after that and then follow by cough. She has been having a cough and running nose since then!
Good thing is that there is no fever and she is still very active. When give her medication, she would co-operate and take her medication without a fuss. At time she would request for medication herself! She would ask me to pray for her to get well soon.
The flu bugs seem to be active in my home now, hubby is down as well and I can hear Qi Yu coughing every now and then. And mummy seem to be getting it as well. Hopefully, we will all get well soon!

1 comment:

LHS said...

Hope everyone gets well soon..
drink more water and take a good rest!