Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Four Months Old

My Qi Yu is four months old today. She has grwon quite a fair bit. From 3.65 kg at birth to 6.8kg as of last Tuesday. Length wise, she is 67cm long now. I am happy to see her grow so well. Even those for the time that I am at work, she don't drink much milk but she make up by nursing frequently at night when I am home. During the 12 hours that I am away, her total milk intake is between 160ml to 240ml on a good day.
Qi Yu is quite a playful girl in that when I am nusring her, she won't nurse properly. She would nurse for a while and pull out and look at me cheeckily sometime with a smile. And the milk will be squiting all over her face. Sometime she will pull off from my breast and hide for a while and then come back to nurse again. She likes to play with my T-shirt while nursing.
Friends have commented that Qi Yu is sociable and cheerful. She would coo and wannna look for people to play with her. She especially like to play with children. Most of the time she is friendly but at time she will fuss when there is unfamiliar faces especially when she is tired. She just enjoys having conversation with people.
Qi Yu loves to suck her finger/hands. Anything she get hold of, she would put into her mouth. She is starting to grab things with her hand. But she doesn't like pacifier!
Is a joy to see the little one growing day by day. Thinking of her brings smile to my face. I just loves my two girls.

3 comments:

mom2ashley said...

that's the joy of having kids ya....and it's good that she doesnt like the pacifier right? at least she wont be dependant on it...

blinka.Li said...

ah!How fast kids grow! She is 4 months old already! My boy is 2 1/2 month old now. He was 67cm and 6.8kg when he was 2 months old. Gosh! I envy you have so much milk in store as i can hardly find time to express as the feeding time is so close!!:P Congrats again n cheers to you!

Anonymous said...

my bb Sean also doesnt like pacifier.