Monday, March 12, 2007

Attension seeking

Nowadays, babies seems to be getting smarter. They seem to reached their developmental milestone quicker. Qi Yu is beginning to know how to demand for me. Each morning, when I say bye bye to her and pass her to the maid, she will protest by letting out a cry. In the evening when I reached home after work usually Qi Ning will be screaming for mummy and want me to do this and that for her. So I usually tend to Qi Ning first but now Qi Yu also is demanding that I attend to her. She will cry if I don't (slap forehead), so young also know how to demand for attention oledi. And she will scream loudly as well when I don't attend to her fast enough! Sometime I feel guilty when I have to leave her with the maid especially on the weekend when she wakes up early and mummy wannna sleep in.
Qi Ning is continuosly wanting mummy's attention. Sometime in her sleep I can hear her saying I want mummy. Lately, quite often she willl wakes up middle of the night to ensure that I am sleeping next to her. If she don't find me she would cry. And if I am in the midst of nursing Qi Yu when she wakes up middle of night, she will fuss a little. I think she is still adjusting to having to share mummy with her meimei even though she loves her meimei heaps. Mummy need to learn to give them both the attention that they need in a fair manner. Thank God that Daddy is very involved in parenting and attending to thier need as well.

4 comments:

mom2ashley said...

it's good that your hubby is also involved..otherwise you will be overloaded..

jazzmint said...

good that ur hubby involves..at least not so stress

Contented Mum said...

mom2ashley & jazzmint: Indeed I am very blessed to have a hubby who is willing to share with me in parenting! :)

blinka.Li said...

it is only human nature to seek attention and especially their love ones - you!