Thursday, October 12, 2006

Bubbles fun



Long time ago, I think it was during Chinese New year time when we were back at my in law that Qi Ning first had her encounter with bubbles. Somehow, she always remember those moments and talked about it often. Her memory often caught me by suprise, because many thing I don't think she could possibly remember due to her young age but she could! She always remember is her Juney jie jie that blows the bubbles for her. She likes the bubbles. So lately, we bought bubbles set for her. She is so thrill by it and has been playing with it often. Now she don't need us to blow the bubbles for her, she can even blow her own bubbles. Of course we need to monitor her closely, just in case she put the tube too near her mouth. Her is a glimpse of her chasing the bubbles!

3 comments:

LHS said...

How about buying the bubble gun, it's more easier than normal blower one.

ZMM said...

even big kid like me still likes bubbles.

That's why I'm more than happy to blow Zara some. :P

Qi Ning is really enjoying herself huh?

jazzmint said...

kids love bubble..this reminds me i have a bubble machine, must go dig it and make it work, let my girl have some fun too ;)