Thursday, November 17, 2005

Saying good bye

Every mornuing my darling daughter, Qi Ning will be seeing me off to work at the gate. It is very saddening to have to say goodbye to her. Because whenever is time to say goodbye to her, I can see that her face is saddened. Someday, she may cling on to me and demand a big bear hug from me before she is willing to let me goes. She doesn't cry but her face shows that she is sad that mummy has to go to office every morning.
She is actually a very understanding girl. From Monday to Friday, she will not fuss when I have to go to work but other day, she will cling to me. Actually, i notice very much earlier when she was about five months old, she already seems to differentiate the day that mummy is working and the day that I am not. Seeing her so clingy to me when I am home, everyone including my maid think that she will cry her heart out when I go to work in the morning. but to date, she has not cry but can see that she is sad that's all. That's why every morning when I drive off from home, I often feel sad to leave her behind!!
I dunno how other working mum feel when they have to wave bye bye to their precious little one in the morning. For me is definitely not an easy task. Hope one day, I will not have to wave her good bye every morning!!

No comments: