Monday, November 21, 2005

My maid secretly own a handphone!

Just heard from my husband that he accidently found out that my maid has got a handphone. I dunno what to make up of it and is upset that she is sneaking behind our back. There is too many unknown at the moment. Will have to talk to her tonight, where she get the handphone and who give it to her. Hope is not her secret boyfriend!!
She has been with us for a year and so far has behave quite ok and we do trust her. We treat her like a family, she eats what we eat and when we go holidays she come with us. We even took her to Singapore when we went there for holidays!
Now that we found out abt the handphone that she secretly owns, I dunno whether I can trust her anymore. Really have no peace of mind now. So many thoughts running thru my mind, is so scary to think that there are time I allowed her to be home alone with my baby. This is the woo of a working mother. Guess I really need to think hard abt this again!

No comments: