Friday, November 18, 2005

New Alternate Route

Last week I brave myself to try the new road that may possibly (gut feeling) provide me a shorter route to my office. I saw the signboard indicating KLIA, so i thought the worst is i ended up in KLIA, no big deal. The route was quite a nice two lane road and at the end of the road, viola!! I hit the jack pot!! It does lead to my office! What make me so thrill is that it take a shorter time for me to reach office and the road is quite nice to drive on and best of all is that I don't need to pay any toll for it!! First time I felt, um at least I am benefiting from the road tax that I paid every year!! :):) ALso shoter time on the road means more time with my darling daughter, Qi Ning. What else can I ask for?! Nowadys, I will reach home 10mins earlier and have abit more time with my Qi Ning. She is such a joy.
Actually if I use the North South highway (NSH), my toll from Puchong to Nilai a day will cost me RM 8.00. Now I only have to pay two ringgit!! The other alternative route was through all the kampung road that is winding if I want to avoid paying the NSH toll. Now I get to travel on a road which is equally good as NSH without having to pay. hahahaha now got more money can go shopping liao!!
I am thankful for the new route!!

No comments: