Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Touch base

I haven't have time to blog and follow blog for a long time! Nowadays, i seem to get caught up in so many different things. Housework, kids, studies and some teaching and counseling work and church work, they all seem to be never ending! ANd I have this nagging thought behind me regarding my thesis, when am i going to finish! I met a friend who just had her gradaution on Monday and she is continuing on with her post graduate research, oh mine, when will my gradaution be! Guess i just have to put my head down and keep myself going with my data collection and data analysis!
I am really thankful for the two girls. They are really good in allowing me to do my studies. They would play by themselves when i need to do some work.
Qi Ning started her piano lesson beginning of this year and she is progressing very well. She is now in grade 1 level and moving on to grade 2 lesson. She puts in lots of time in practising piano with daddy as her guide. I think she is musically inclined but she does put in the effort to prcatise everyday. I am very proud of her achievement but sometime I wonder if we pushed her too hard!
I have to say i have slacked in my home schooling program with Qi ning and also very slow with Qi Yu. AM thinking of sending Qi Yu to kindergarten next year onward but feeling guilty about it. Really wish that I can be the one who teach her at pre-school. This little girl of mine is alo grwoing up fast and she is a quick learner in her own way. Her mind response very fast. She loves reading and is a chatter box at home.
I just loves to have my two girls with me.

No comments: