Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Busy

Lately, i feel so overwhelm with the things i need to do. Probably is due to the new semester begins and I am in the midest of doing thesis. DUe to maternity, one of the subject i was to take a year ago was not offer until now. So i have to juggle between data collection, assignment for the family therapy and also teaching. Luckily this semester i am teaching advance technique in counseling so i no need to prepare for the lesson as it is all prcatical. At first, i thought the course work would not be a hindrance to my thesis writing, as it turn it it is a pest and feeling upset about!
With this busy schedule, often is the children's learning took a back seat. I have not really teach Qi Ning and Qi Yu lately. Actually feeling guilty about it. Hope I will get my thesis done soon so that i can have more time for my girls. Lord, please give me the strength to hang in there and be discipline in my studies!

No comments: