Monday, March 29, 2010

Sendimental

Two nights ago, we were lying down getting ready to bed. It is our usual routine to lay on bed and chit-chat before we sleep. The topic on the nite somehow turn to wedding and marriage. Then Qi Ning ask me.
Qi ning: "Mummy, I want to know after I get married, who do I stay with? You or my husband?"
Mummy: "of course your husband. But if you want you & husband can stay with mummy or you can have a place for mummy & daddy to stay with you."
I hear no reply from her for a while then I heard her sobbing away. Later I found out that she was already feeling sad having to leave mummy!
I think she is a sanguine, she is socialble and her emotion go up and down very fast.

1 comment:

blinka.Li said...

OMG, I would have melted if I were you!! She is sure to be a damn filial daughter and it is obvious that you are LUCKY to have her