Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Seminar 1

I submitted my fisrt three chapter last week.mWaiting for the department to give me a date to defence my proposal. They will appoint 3 readers to read my proposal and then test me on it. Pray that right reader will be appointed and give me constructive feedback. Was feeling stress for a while then I later, i told myself so what. IF I don't pass the seminar, the worst is to redo, no need to die so no need to be so stress! See I so "Ah Q".
Now better prepare myself for the seminar 1 so that I won't be slaughter on the day. still don't know when yet. I was told it would be somewhere mid April or late April. Betetr get all my slides ready!

1 comment:

blinka.Li said...

Yeah, nothing is so utterly important to get stress and tied up! Relax and focused! :) good luck btw! :)