Wednesday, January 16, 2008

She calls me Mummy!

Qi Yu has been calling papa, jiejie, porpor and all other people for the longest time. Occasionally I have hear her saying mum but wasn't sure if she was refering to me. But lately, I have heard her calling me mummy but still not very often. Yesterday, upon reaching home from work, my maid brought her to the gate to meet me and I heard her calling me "mummy"! What a joy, now I know she is calling me for sure. My maid also heard and commented that "QI Yu sudah tahu panggil mummy ya! "
Qi Yu is at the stage of learning to speak and she is picking up more and more words each day and she is very keen to learn. She would repeat words after us. She can even say bubbles now as she loves to play with bubbles during bath time!
Is a real joy to see her grow each day, every little milestone brings much joy to my heart. Oh how I loves to see my little girl develop each day. Such is the joy of parenthood!

2 comments:

Mumsgather said...

She called you "mummy" and you melted like butter right there at the door. Hahaha.

blinka.Li said...

wah, so nice! my boy can say 'mama' but that applies to most of the things he sees!! hahaha!