Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Eeeehh

I can't believe it but I saw it with my own eyes! Is not a pleasant sight and I was shocked to see it. I wonder how did she get it. What is it that I saw? Any guess? ......... eeerk, is a big worm that I saw two days ago when I was cleaning up for QI Ning after her poo poo. I quickly call my Pead and she said is quite rare for kids in urban area to have worm morever we don't keep any animals as pet, only gold fish. She ask about my maid's hygiene and sadly I have to say that her hygiene is not something we are not proud of. So the Pead told me to give the de-worm medication to the maid as well. Sigh, I guess I need to monitor her hygiene more closely now. My sis-in-law just told me on the weekend before not to let my maid prepare any meals for my kids as she also notice that my maid hygiene is not up to the mark.
Hopefully after the de worm medication no more worm. I really hope QI yu is not infested by the worm as well.

3 comments:

LHS said...

kids easily to get worm if they play sand also..

blinka.Li said...

eew! That is gross! But deworming is quite common for kids. For all u know, touching here and there, playground, pool etc..Once in a while deworming is good. Hope she is fine by now! :) Happy New Year!

JK said...

Let's hope everything is ok after the deworm. I deworm my kids every half yearly.