Monday, September 25, 2006

" Mummy slowly"

I am into final 40days of my preganancy, can't wait for the baby to be out! I am getting bigger each day and getting up from the bed every morning is no longer as easy. I have to slowly move to the right position before I can get up. Qi Ning is very much aware of mummy's clumsiness and she take it upon herself to remind mummy to be careful. :) Nowadays, every morning when she see me trying to get up from bed, she will remind me "mummy slowly". It used to be hubby who does the job, now my little girl has taken over the job! :) She not only will remind me to be careful but also remind me to pray for the baby and smooth delivery. Each night when I pray for her, if I didn't pray for baby, she will remind me and if I don't ask for smooth delivery, she will remind me to pray for smooth delivery! So sweet my girl.
As of last week, Dr. say baby weight about 2.1kg. Hubby is worried that baby might be too big for natural delivery and he kept reminding me to watch up on my food intake. I am hoping for natural birth this time round as I had C-section with Qi Ning due to poor progress. Qi Ning was 3.7kg as a newborn, don't know how heavy this baby gonna be. Wanna guess? :)

8 comments:

LHS said...

Daughter always does sweet to mommy!

Hey, i think second always is plus and minus than the first one, maybe more than 3kg too..:)

jazzmint said...

aiyo so sweet of her!!

hmm probably about 3kg

blinka.Li said...

2.1kg is small but u still have 40 days to go, ehmmmm, say 2.6kg? Qi Ning is so sweet.

Shannon said...

SO SWEET of little QiNing!!!!! I'm sure she'll be a blast of a jiejie... Sure very sayang sibling wor.... :)

2.1kg for the 8th month, ok mar!! No meh? I would guess that the baby won't put on more than 1kg in 1 month qua.... I agree with Jazzmint on the 3kg birth weight....

Like with Rachel, I put on less than 2kg a month (both me and her included lar) in the last few months... Rachel was born 3.1kg...

Contented Mum said...

Huisia & Jazzmint: I hope will not be more than 3.7Kg! :)

blinka:not sure if during the last month would baby gain weight faster or not.

Shannon: Yes, Qi Ning is a sweet girl. I am sure your girl will grow up as sweet. :)
The dr. say baby weight 2.1kg is ok, only hubby is worried that baby too big will be hard to for me when come to natural delivery.

Allyfeel said...

Your girl is such an angel and sweet guardian. :)

Ask hubby not to worry so much. It's a good weight and baby would arrive smoothly.

ZMM said...

40 more days to go!! Woooo..

Qi Ning is really such a good girl..

I guess baby is going to be about 2.8Kg..

IMMomsDaughter said...

Whoa, so long I din read you blog, you're already getting ready to POP :)