Thursday, April 20, 2006

19 mths oledi

Time flies, my Qi Ning is 19mths old today. She weighs about 11.8kg and height is 84cm.
Early this months, she surprise me and hubby with complete songs. She use to be able to tag along us on few words here and there when we sing but one day we heard her singing song fully on her own without us helping her. Two of her favourite at the moment are:

小老鼠,上灯台,偷吃油,下不来,瞄瞄瞄,猫来了,竭力骨碌下来。

1234567,我的朋友(祈宁〕 在那里, 在这里,在这里,我的朋友 (祈宁〕就是你。

We also started to let her join in the Sunday school singing time and she is learning a few more songs. She is picking up words very fast. Sometime I wonder where she learns all those words! Hubby and I have to be extremely careful of what we say in front of her.
She used to call herself Ning Ning, now she calls herself Qi Ning and no more Ning Ning! She has a good memory,yesterday evening, hubby and I were discussing if we want to take her to Bukit Jalil park, upon hearing Bukit Jalil park, she bark in with windmill and monkey! She remembers what she sees even it was months ago!
She is a joy to us!

6 comments:

Egghead said...

this is a good time lah for us parents... they are fun and innocent! we just hope they will stay that way... right?

Jess said...

Enjoy your "doll"! Pretty soon another "doll" will be joining your family!

jazzmint said...

hehe..time sure flies seeing them growing up each day.

ZMM said...

I'm sure it is.. they are so much fun to be with now, so interactive.. and like a sponge.. absorbing, absorbing, absorbing.

Contented Mum said...

Egghead: Yes, this is sure an enjoyable time for parents.

Jesslyn: I am enjoying every moment of it!

jazzmint: time flies also mean we are getting old! :(

Zara's mama: Tell me about it, they learn so fast and sometime I also have no idea where she learns all those things from!

blinka.Li said...

I did not know she got such wonderful Chinese Name. I love it. She is singing already? wow, that is fast. Mama teach her dancing or not? :P I can see u r such a proud mum