Wednesday, December 01, 2010

So fast

Time flies, feel like 2010 just beginning not too long ago but now is already December. Next year Qi Ning will be starting standard 1 and next week she has to go for her trial class for 10 days. We were also thinking baout sending QI Yu to kinddie but i am two heart about it. feel like i should home school her myself instead of sending her off to school. Brought her to school the other day and the teacher commented that she is so small.
Last night, Qi Yu asked me to pray for her that she would be brave at school, really unsure of whether to send her or not to send her. Hubby said for me to quickly finished my thesis then i can talked about home school them both. At the moment, my time, everything is so tentative, i dare not commit myself to homeschool Qi Ning. Qi Yu because she is only 5 next year, i think i still can manage. How i wish to get this thesis over and done with. I am at the last lapse but is taking me soooo long! wish it to be over soon!

No comments: