Friday, April 30, 2010

Moving On!

Had my seminar 1 yesterday. Really thank God for His goodness in seeing my through. I have got tow kind readers and my supervisor was very supportive and stood up for me at one point. I was told that usually he is very quiet and remain silence. But God's favor was upon me so despite the many querries and question, i pass my seminar. it was a stressful expereince but i learn. Like the chairperson say, I may have blind spot that I don't see so their questioning may help me to see and indeed it has help me to learn and realise that what i take for granted was not so easily understood by others. Anyway, I am glad that is all over and now is time to move on to another stage of my thesis, which is data collection. Of course there are some admendment to the first three chapter with alll the comments given yesterday but i have overcome the first hurdle and allow to move on to another stage. Hurray, praise be to God!

1 comment:

blinka.Li said...

hurray !! happy for you!!

GAMBATTE for the next hurdle!