Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Nen Nen Crave

It has been more then two weeks now that Qi Yu is off my breast but I think there are time she really misses it. Last night, before she sleep, the following conversation took place:
Qi Yu: "Mummy, your nipple still painor not?"
Mummy: No, it is well already, Qi Yu prayed that Jesus would heal mummy's nipple isn't it?" (She prayed for me in the first few day when i wean her off by showing her my cracked nipple)
Qi Yu: "Mummy, can i nen nen?
Me: "No, Mummy nen nen dry up already.
Qi Yu: "Why your nen nen dry up?"
Me: "Because Qi Yu big girl alreday, can drink cow milk".
Qi Yu:(begins to cry) "No, I am still a baby, i want nen nen!"
I have to distract her for a while before she stop crying. Poor girl, still craving for mummy's nen nen!

1 comment:

blinka.Li said...

Poor girl...but so cute!Tell had she is now a toddler lo...;)