Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Something about me

In another five days time, my status will change from full time working mum to full time mum for a while then to part time working mum(2 days a week) from 2009 onward. I am excited about the changes but at the same time feeling pressured as I want myself to be more involved in my girls life yet not sure how will i manage. I guess it is the uncertainty that's stressing me.
I intend to home school Qi Ning and Qi Yu since it is only pre-school. I am learning up the phonics myself and am having a hard time remembering all the sounds hence the stress! hahaha getting old, memory is failing.
One thing i am very please with myself is that I manage to get a scholarship for my PhD study even though is only for a year but is renewable yearly. At least is some kind of affirmation for me and also will serve as a motivating factor to complete my study in the duration the scholarship allowed for if I want to renew it next year. Thankful to God for His provision of the scholarship!

5 comments:

blinka.Li said...

it is quite a big decision oh! home schooling is not easy wo...but u will have the full attention to your kids!! THUMBS UP!

LHS said...

PhD also no problem then sure phonics lagi no problem la :)

Contented Mum said...

Thanks Blinka and Hui Sia for the encouragement. Dunno if i wld give up half way but for now just try lah! :)

jazzmint said...

all the best...i'm sure u can do it

Something About Us said...

jia you~!! :)

- Ling