Monday, September 08, 2008

Changes

They say the only constant in life is change. Even though i know it but when is time to change, it can be so tough at time!
I am making a major change today by putting in my resignation letter. I have been working in the college as a counsellor for the past eight years and making the decision to move on is not an easy one. I don't know what I will be doing next after quiting here. Hubby say to concentrate on my PhD and maybe do a bit of part time.
Letter has been typed and signed, waiting to be sent in to the relevant people and I am moving on. What comes next I really don't know but I know the God who hold my tomorrow. So I guess with that knowledge, I can step out in faith!

4 comments:

blinka.Li said...

Yes, He knows best!! Take care la!

jazzmint said...

all the best for your PHD

Mumsgather said...

When one door closes another opens. All the best.

LHS said...

all the best!