Monday, November 05, 2007

Beautiful Me!



My hair is growing longer each day and Mummy bought me lots of hairclip. The above is just part of my beautiful collection and I loves each of them. Each morning I have such hard time to choose which hairclip to wear so I decide that I should wear as many as I can on my head. Don't you think they are so beautiful? :) But to my dismay, many people tells me that is not nice to wear so many hairclip at one time. Initially, mummy also says the same but later she tells me is also quite nice, it looks like a crown on my head. I have been wearing my "crown" for the past few weeks but often got mixed comments from people who see me with my special crown. I am undecided now whether I should follow the crowd's advise to only wear one or two piece or follow my own sense of fashion, to wear all my beautiful hairclip at one time. Sigh, why people can't leave me to do as I please? Mummy say I can choose to wear all or wear one or two, is beautiful anyway, you think she is bias or not? Can someone pls give me your comments? :)

5 comments:

LHS said...

Just keep your sense of fashion :)
in fact, i found that she is quite nice with different hairclips

JK said...

There's no harm in putting one or all. Just choose what you like and like what you choose. That's more important.

jazzmint said...

hehe ur own fashion mah...all or just 1 also nice

Contented Mum said...

Thanks you autie huisia, autie jo-n & autie jazz for your encouragement to keep my own sense of fashion. Next time when I become famous designer or what I sure will remember you all! hehehe

ZMM said...

Qi Ning so good girl, let mummy clip your hair..

Next time must try to brain wash Zara to allow also ok?