Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sendimental

I guess Qi Ning is quite a sendimental girl. Whenever she come across a sad song or story she would tear easily. Few night ago, as we were getting ready to bed, she was singing the "小燕子”song. As she was singing I notice that her eyes suddenly turn red and I see tears flowing down her check. Hubby quickly hug her and she said she so sad。
The song is about a little swallow who seem to be homeless and not was not sure where is the papa & mama swallow and the little swallow was crying.
I think this little girl of mine begin to think of herself as the little swallow. So hubby has to quickly comfort her and tell her that we both loves her and her home is in Bukit Puchong. Such sendimental girl she is.

4 comments:

ZMM said...

So sentimental.. drama queen too. :P

jazzmint said...

eh my nephew also like that..start singing only sure cry.

Huisia said...

i think just a girl nature..i am sentimental adult too :)

KopiSoh said...

Awww so sentimental...my son oso veri sentimental wan, hehe.
Oso I wanted to personally say thank you for being there for me when I first started blogging a year ago, exactly two weeks after I started, you drop by and supported me, thank you.